NOTEBOOKSHOP.COM is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so, adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Web Accessibility Law
We continuously update our widget with the latest accessibility features and strive to fulfill the strictest criteria from WCAG, ADA, and Section 508. These updates are automatically applied to EqualWeb widget
Certificate & Conformance Status
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc’
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site’s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site’s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
- Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers, Contact details
NOTEBOOKSHOP.COM strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, but it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. Despite our efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the NOTEBOOKSHOP.COM website, or you would like to provide feedback on improving our website’s accessibility for all users, please don’t hesitate to contact us.